Take advantage of our travel specials for a romantic getaway, a family vacation, a friends’ reunion or sisters’ weekend, or any of the other special occasions in your life. (Be sure to mention the special you are interested in when making your reservation.)
Maine Cooking with Sandy Oliver!
Our cooking classes with food historian and Maine cookbook author Sandy Oliver have been a huge success! Come join her in her kitchen on the island of Isleboro as she shares her uniquely Maine recipes and experiences in this new class.
Saturday, May 30 OR Saturday, June 6:
“5 GREAT THINGS TO DO WITH LOBSTER!”
Ever been too scared to cook a lobster because you were sure you would ruin it? Sandy will show us a simple, foolproof way, and you’ll never worry about it again! Then we’ll learn four more delicious recipes, including lobster cocktail, Sandy’s killer lobster mac and cheese, lobster stew, and lobster salad (makes a great lobster roll!). This is a hands-on class although, if you prefer to sit back and relax and sip a cup of tea while cheering us on, you certainly may! And, of course, we are going to eat every last bite of what we make!
Tickets are $75, per person, exclusive of the fee for the 15 minute ferry ride. Offered only to guests of the Belmont Inn, two night minimum required. Please call for more information. This will be a special experience you’ll never forget!
Land and Sea Vacation Package
We are pleased to offer this special Land and Sea vacation package in partnership with the Maine Windjammer Association!
Before or after your sailing adventure, explore the natural beauty of Camden with a 2 night land package priced at just $425, double occupancy, plus tax.
* 2 consecutive nights accommodations in a queen room with private bath at the Belmont Inn
* A full breakfast each day and full use of the Belmont Inn’s generous amenities.
* A gourmet picnic lunch with lobster rolls and other local goodies to enjoy while exploring miles of well-groomed trails offering excellent hiking and spectacular coastline views.
Before or after your stay, have the sailing adventure of a lifetime with a Windjammer Cruise Package. Help sail the ship or just sit back and enjoy the ever-changing scenery!
* 2 to 6 day windjammer cruise aboard one of 8 vessels departing from Camden or Rockland.
* Cozy accommodations, abundant wildlife, and plenty of time to go ashore to explore the islands and fishing villages.
* All shipboard meals, activities and a lobster feast included.
To book the cruise portion of your trip visit the Maine Windjammer Association at www.sailmainecoast.com or request sailing schedules by calling (800) 807-WIND.
February, May, and June Mid-Week Special
Join us in February, May or June for two nights mid-week and receive your choice of 2 tickets to either the Farnsworth Art Museum or the Owls Head Transportation Museum, both very fine regional museums.
* 2 nights mid-week lodging in the room of your choice.
* 2 complimentary tickets to the Farnsworth Art Museum or the Owls Head Transportation Museum.
* A gourmet, cooked-from-scratch breakfast each morning.
Priced beginning at $358, depending on room choice (double occupancy; exclusive of tax and gratuity). Prices vary by season.
Be sure to mention the special when making your reservation!
Add a third night mid-week and also receive a $15 gift certificate to the Belmont Inn’s Gift Shop!