Take advantage of our travel specials for a romantic getaway, a family vacation, a friends’ reunion or sisters’ weekend, or any of the other special occasions in your life. (Be sure to mention the special you are interested in when making your reservation.)
Maine Cooking with Sandy Oliver!
Food historian and Maine cookbook author Sandy Oliver is offering cooking classes exclusively to guests of the Belmont Inn! Join her in her kitchen on the island of Isleboro as she shares her uniquely Maine recipes.
Sunday, November 9, 2014:
“5 Great Things to do with Apples (from the island)!”
Right, most of us know the apple pretty well, but most of us also love a good apple. It’s a staple in New England diets because, unlike many other fruits, it’s well suited to growing here. The apples we’ll cook with will come from this island and Sandy has some lovely recipes, many going back in time to our early settler history.
Saturday, December 6, 2014:
“The Cratchits’ Christmas Dinner (including that perfect goose)!”
An old-time historic Christmas dinner which we will cook and share in Sandy’s home, and which you will then be able to re-create for your own family and friends if you’d like to.
Call soon to make your reservation! Each class is limited to 5 participants (plus me, I wouldn’t miss these experiences for the world!).
Package prices begin at $453 and include a two night stay (double occupancy), one round-trip ferry ride to Isleboro, and one cooking class and meal with Sandy! (Price will vary by room selection and season.)
Land and Sea Vacation Package
We are pleased to offer this special Land and Sea vacation package in partnership with the Maine Windjammer Association!
Before or after your sailing adventure, explore the natural beauty of Camden with a 2 night land package priced at just $425, double occupancy, plus tax.
* 2 consecutive nights accommodations in a queen room with private bath at the Belmont Inn
* A full breakfast each day and full use of the Belmont Inn’s generous amenities.
* A gourmet picnic lunch with lobster rolls and other local goodies to enjoy while exploring miles of well-groomed trails offering excellent hiking and spectacular coastline views.
Before or after your stay, have the sailing adventure of a lifetime with a Windjammer Cruise Package. Help sail the ship or just sit back and enjoy the ever-changing scenery!
* 2 to 6 day windjammer cruise aboard one of 8 vessels departing from Camden or Rockland.
* Cozy accommodations, abundant wildlife, and plenty of time to go ashore to explore the islands and fishing villages.
* All shipboard meals, activities and a lobster feast included.
To book the cruise portion of your trip visit the Maine Windjammer Association at www.sailmainecoast.com or request sailing schedules by calling (800) 807-WIND.
February, May, and June Mid-Week Special
Join us in February, May or June for two nights mid-week and receive your choice of 2 tickets to either the Farnsworth Art Museum or the Owls Head Transportation Museum, both very fine regional museums.
* 2 nights mid-week lodging in the room of your choice.
* 2 complimentary tickets to the Farnsworth Art Museum or the Owls Head Transportation Museum.
* A gourmet, cooked-from-scratch breakfast each morning.
Priced beginning at $358, depending on room choice (double occupancy; exclusive of tax and gratuity). Prices vary by season.
Be sure to mention the special when making your reservation!
Add a third night mid-week and also receive a $15 gift certificate to the Belmont Inn’s Gift Shop!