Take advantage of our travel specials for a romantic getaway, a family vacation, a friends’ reunion or sisters’ weekend, or any of the other special occasions in your life. (Be sure to mention the special you are interested in when making your reservation.)
A free night at the Belmont Inn! Pay for two nights, stay for three.
Sunday-Thursday through the end of September.
Maine Cooking with Sandy Oliver!
Our cooking classes with food historian and Maine cookbook author Sandy Oliver have been a huge success! Come join her in her kitchen on the island of Isleboro as she shares her uniquely Maine recipes and experiences in this new class.
Saturday, October 31st (Halloween):
“5 GREAT THINGS TO DO WITH LOBSTER!”
As the season begins to change, it’s time to think of warm and wonderful meals featuring favorite autumn foods. Join the Belmont Inn and food historian and Maine cookbook author, Sandy Oliver, on Halloween for a cooking class celebrating pumpkin.
Participants can either join in for a hands-on experience, or sit back and cheer on their comrades as Sandy shares her uniquely Maine recipes and varied stories. Best of all, everyone will share in the bounty of all five recipes:
The Best Pumpkin Bread Ever
A Mouth-Watering Thai-Style Pumpkin Soup
An Every-Night Dinner Side of Roasted Root Vegetables
Absolutely Delicious Pumpkin Pecan Pie
Tender Pumpkin Butterscotch Cookies
We will take the 10:30am ferry from Lincolnville Beach to Sandy’s home on Isleboro, and return to the mainland on the late afternoon ferry. For $75 you will enjoy several hours spent cooking with Sandy, a bountiful lunch, recipes to take home, and the unique experience of visiting an 18th century Maine island home.
This class is offered only to guests of the Belmont Inn, two-night minimum stay required. For reservations or more information, call 207-236-8053.
Land and Sea Vacation Package
We are pleased to offer this special Land and Sea vacation package in partnership with the Maine Windjammer Association!
Before or after your sailing adventure, explore the natural beauty of Camden with a 2 night land package priced at just $425, double occupancy, plus tax.
* 2 consecutive nights accommodations in a queen room with private bath at the Belmont Inn
* A full breakfast each day and full use of the Belmont Inn’s generous amenities.
* A gourmet picnic lunch with lobster rolls and other local goodies to enjoy while exploring miles of well-groomed trails offering excellent hiking and spectacular coastline views.
Before or after your stay, have the sailing adventure of a lifetime with a Windjammer Cruise Package. Help sail the ship or just sit back and enjoy the ever-changing scenery!
* 2 to 6 day windjammer cruise aboard one of 8 vessels departing from Camden or Rockland.
* Cozy accommodations, abundant wildlife, and plenty of time to go ashore to explore the islands and fishing villages.
* All shipboard meals, activities and a lobster feast included.
To book the cruise portion of your trip visit the Maine Windjammer Association at www.sailmainecoast.com or request sailing schedules by calling (800) 807-WIND.
February, May, and June Mid-Week Special
Join us in February, May or June for two nights mid-week and receive your choice of 2 tickets to either the Farnsworth Art Museum or the Owls Head Transportation Museum, both very fine regional museums.
* 2 nights mid-week lodging in the room of your choice.
* 2 complimentary tickets to the Farnsworth Art Museum or the Owls Head Transportation Museum.
* A gourmet, cooked-from-scratch breakfast each morning.
Priced beginning at $378, depending on room choice (double occupancy; exclusive of tax and gratuity). Prices vary by season.
Be sure to mention the special when making your reservation!
Add a third night mid-week and also receive a $15 gift certificate to the Belmont Inn’s Gift Shop!